Parts of downtown and the ByWard Market will be turned temporarily into pedestrian zones (no cars or bikes), off and on throughout the day. Business and traffic patterns are scheduled to occur as usual, except where indicated below:
See traffic impact maps.
Wednesday, July 26
- Rolling closures along Sir George Etienne Cartier Parkway and Sussex Drive, between Aviation Parkway and Guigues Avenue, from midnight to 3:30 a.m.
- Sussex Drive northbound from Guigues Street to St. Patrick Street, will be closed on Wednesday at noon until Friday, July 28 at 6 a.m.
Thursday, July 27
- Guigues Avenue from Sussex Drive to Parent Avenue will be closed all day
- Sussex Drive between Guigues Avenue and Murray Street will be closed in both directions from 4 p.m. until 6 a.m. Friday
- St. Patrick Street between Mackenzie Avenue and Parent Avenue will be closed from 5 to 11 p.m.
- Alexandra Bridge between Rue Laurier (Gatineau) and Mackenzie Avenue, will be closed from 5 to 11 p.m.
- Murray Street between Parent Street and Sussex Drive will be closed from 5 to 11 p.m.
More closures until July 30. Full details here.